Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Too Hot Must Get Out of Brooklyn!

So it's been awhile since our last camping trip and after a crazy summer of weekends darting all over Connecticut and New Jersey to see family, as well as business travel all over the Mid-Coast we are ready to go out to the woods and unplug, turn off our cell phones and see what happens. Did I mention its ridiculously hot here!

We booked the last campsite available this weekend at Devil's Tombstone Campground up in the Catskills and I'm busying myself with repacking all of our gear and researching recipes for our new cast-iron skillet, which was handed down to me by a great friend who packed up and moved back down south this summer. So until Saturday morning I'll be dreaming of this view through the woods...


No comments:

Post a Comment